Eating With Grace™ is a healthy, sustainable, non-diet approach to end compulsive overeating, emotional eating, binge eating, food addiction and food obsession, one day at a time. How?
Eating With Grace™ creator, Anya Raven Hunter, MSW, LICSW offers counseling, coaching, consultation, and web-based services to women and men over 18 who struggle with these issues, and to the health care providers who serve them.
Anya also gives talks to community and healthcare organizations and to other health care providers about compulsive overeating and integrative approaches to weight issues.
Anya Raven Hunter is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Integrative, Bodymind Psychotherapist who is in long-term recovery from several addictions, including food issues. Professionally she deeply understands the addiction and recovery process, and personally she identifies with the obsession, the emotional pain, and the confusing daily struggle from the inside out. And she practices what she teaches!
- starting and breaking diets?
- eating when you are upset?
- feeling ashamed?
- obsessing about calories and weight?
- feeling out of control around food?
- hating your body?
- hiding from life?
- break the cycle of shame and self-hatred?
- stop compulsive eating, emotional eating,
- learn new ways to cope with stress, feelings,
- start living in a new way?
- feel really good about yourself?
Subscribe to my E-Newsletter!
PROVIDERS (dieticians, nurses, doctors, naturopaths, chiropractors) & STUDENTS:
- learning about integrative approaches to weight management?
- learning how to integrate mindfulness and mindful eating into your treatment protocol?
- understanding the stages of recovery?
- understanding sugar sensitivity and food addiction?
- learning to meet patients where they are in their journey and help them make doable, small steps towards healthy changes?
- learning about internet resources for healthy self-care, weight loss, and ongoing support?
- hiding from life?
COUNSELING, CONSULTATION & WEB-BASED SERVICES
for Clients: Anya offers a range of services to help individuals heal their struggles with emotional eating and body image obsession. A free 20-minute e-mail, video, phone or in-person consultation can help you define what you are needing. Contact Anya for a free consult.
Anya has an office in Burlington, Vermont, and works with clients all over the country through confidential HIPPA-compliant video-conferencing. She connects clients with helpful resources locally and nationwide.
Contact Anya with questions, or to schedule a free 20-minute consultation.
You can learn to eat and live with grace.
for Providers & Students:
Anya is available for confidential consultation about patients, in her office in person or on confidential HIPPA-compliant video-conferencing. Anya is also available for teaching and presentations on integrative approaches to weight management.